Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
You can join Calgary 55 plus any time during the year in which you turn 55 and every year after that.
The Benefits of Joining
- Enhance your physical and mental health
- Improve self-esteem, confidence and your sense of well-being
- Continue your lifetime pursuits
- Qualify for Alberta 55 Plus Winter/Summer Games
- Participate at your own level in workshops and clinics for activities and sports
- Enjoy fun and competition with your peers in Alberta
- Become part of the “Voice for Seniors”
- Enjoy making a contribution to society by volunteering within Alberta 55 plus
- Receive two newsletters per year to update you on competitions, workshops, events and social functions
- Receive sport and liability insurance while in Alberta 55 plus events
- Take advantage of home + auto insurance at reduced rates with Johnson Insurance
To join, simply click to download and then fill out the registration form and waiver.
Then submit both along with your yearly $30 registration fee to:
507 Trafford Dr. NW
Calgary AB T2K 2T2
Existing Members / Membership Renewal Online
If you are already a member, you can renew your membership online by going to the Alberta 55 plus membership page here: www.myalberta55plus.ca